How to Choose a Good NJ Personal Injury Lawyer
By Jon Bramnick
In New Jersey, here are a list of important factors to consider when selecting a personal injury lawyer
- Does the firm have the financial resources to find the case. Will they spend the money fir expert witnesses and doctors if the case goes to trial
- Does the firm have a certified civil trial lawyer who has the experience to try the case if necessary
- Can you reach the lawyer on weekends or in the evening if it is an emergency. Doctors have emergency numbers, does your lawyer?
- Has your lawyer handled cases in the county where the case is being tried
- If you have other questions call the Bramnick law firm at 908 322 7000