New Jersey Premises Liability Lawyers
Free Initial Consultation – Call (908) 322-7000
Accidents that occur on someone else’s property can leave you with serious injuries, medical bills, and questions about how you should deal with these issues. You need an attorney who will respond to your concerns, answer your questions, and do what is necessary to protect your rights. Whether you have been injured in a slip and fall accident in a grocery store or have been injured as a result of negligent security in a commercial building’s parking garage, you can count on our New Jersey premises liability attorneys to provide the attentive and experienced legal help you deserve.
New Jersey Premises Liability Law
When a property owner fails to keep his or her property safe, and as a result, someone suffers an injury, the property owner can be held financially accountable for those injuries. This is premises liability. Premises liability claims can arise from any number of accidents or incidents, such as:
- Slip and fall involving wet or slippery floors
- Trip and fall involving torn carpet, defective stairs, or uneven pavement
- Dog bites or animal attacks that result in severe lacerations or injury
- Attacks that result from inadequate or negligent security
- Swimming pool accidents that occur in apartment buildings, hotels, local public swimming pools, and unfenced residential pools
- Other property accidents that result from inadequate lighting, defective handrails, unlatched safety gates
- Trampoline Park Accidents as a result of the park’s negligence from things like overcrowding, lack of supervision by park employees, and defective or faulty trampoline equipment
Founded in 1984, our law firm offers more than 25 years of experience in holding property owners, and their insurance carriers, responsible for accidents caused by unsafe property conditions. We handle premises liability cases involving bars, restaurants, grocery stores, shopping malls, apartment buildings, gas stations, hotels, and other commercial establishments throughout New Jersey.
Contact an Essex County Slip and Fall Accident Attorney
Discuss your property accident with an experienced Union or Essex County slip and fall accident lawyer at Bramnick, Rodriguez, Grabas, Arnold & Mangan, LLC. To schedule a free initial consultation or case evaluation, please contact our New Jersey personal injury law firm.