New Jersey Lawyers Representing People Injured at Concert Venues
When you go out to hear a favorite band perform live, you expect to come home with great memories, not injuries. Yet people get seriously injured at concert venues in New Jersey all the time.
The attorneys at Bramnick, Rodriguez, Grabas, Arnold & Mangan are experienced in handling personal injury cases against concert venues. If you have been injured as a result of the negligent design or negligent security at a concert, our lawyers can help you. Please call (908) 322-7000 or contact us online.
How Does It Happen?
Accidents are almost inevitable when you combine large numbers of people, alcohol, darkness, lots of cables and electronics, loud music, and exuberance. Those who own and manage concert venues are aware of the risks and must plan accordingly. If they failed to take appropriate actions to keep ticketholders safe, they may be held responsible for damages in a premises liability claim.
We represent clients who have suffered injury caused by a wide range of unsafe conditions, including:
- Inadequate security
- Unsecured wires and cables that lead to trips and falls
- Railing collapse (link to Deck/Railing Collapse page)
- Improper wiring that led to electrocution or fires
- Fires from pyrotechnics
- Assaults due to lack of security
- Assaults and muggings from lack of proper lighting and security
- Lack of proper crowd control that leads to trampling or being crushed by a surging crowd
- Inadequate exit or entrances
- Lack of proper medical support services
- Building code violations
- Failure to clean up spills
- Lack of a proper safety plan
Do You Have a Case?
If someone bumped into you while dancing at a concert and you fell and bruised your knee, you would not have an actionable case. There was no economic loss and the concert venue was not at fault.
If, however, you tripped over a cable that was out of place, fell and broke your wrist, you may have a case.
In general, to pursue a claim for damages against a concert venue:
- You must have suffered some damages, such as medical bills, or loss of wages.
- The injury must have been caused by the negligence of the responsible party.
- The dangerous condition that caused your injury must have been foreseeable by the owner or manager of the venue.
Every case is unique and should be individually evaluated by an experienced personal injury lawyer. It costs you nothing to learn if you are eligible to pursue financial compensation for your concert venue injury. We offer a free initial consultation to discuss your case and advise you of your legal options.
Free Consultation with New Jersey Concert Accident Attorneys
Whether you were injured at an arena, an outdoor venue or a club, do not hesitate to contact the personal injury attorneys at Bramnick, Rodriguez, Grabas, Arnold & Mangan.
From our offices in Scotch Plains, Westfield, Morristown, East Brunswick, Clifton, Cherry Hill and Newark, New Jersey, we represent people injured at concert venues throughout New Jersey.