Commercial Litigation Attorneys Scotch Plains, NJ
Experienced Commercial Litigation Lawyers with Six New Jersey Locations: Scotch Plains, Westfield, East Brunswick, Cherry Hill, Clifton, and Newark, NJ
New Jersey business owners compete in complex and demanding local, national, and global marketplaces. Commercial litigation attorneys typically handle disputes that arise in a business context. This includes business divorce and dissolution, contract disputes, mergers and acquisitions, disputes between partners, and non-compete agreement disputes, to name a few. At Bramnick, Rodriguez, Grabas, Arnold & Mangan, LLC, our New Jersey commercial litigation lawyers represent clients in a variety of business matters and fight to protect their interests in their businesses. Contact us today for a free consultation about your commercial litigation dispute.
How Our Lawyers Protect NJ Business Clients in Union County, Camden County, and Essex County, New Jersey
We offer a wide range of services to our business clients. These services include:
- Business divorce and dissolution: When you wish to wind up your business, it is important to do it correctly under the procedures outlined in New Jersey law. We can also help when clients wish to separate from a business, either because they want to operate separately or because they no longer wish to be involved in any business.
- Mergers and acquisitions: If you wish to purchase an existing business or incorporate it into your current operations, our NJ mergers and acquisitions attorneys know how to streamline this process while protecting your interests.
- Contract disputes: If you need to enforce another party’s compliance with a contract, or you cannot agree on the interpretation of a contract, our New Jersey business lawyers can help. If a dispute cannot be resolved informally, we can litigate to seek the best possible outcome.
- Shareholder disputes: Shareholder disputes can be highly complex. Reaching an agreement between parties can be particularly challenging. Therefore, it is crucial to retain an experienced attorney who can facilitate resolutions of even the most contentious matters.
- Partnership disputes: Whether you’re concerned with your business partner’s lack of dedication and effort to the company, or worse, you suspect them of theft and embezzlement, disputes are bound to arise. We help businesses generate options for satisfactory solutions by analyzing the situation and presenting our clients with a solution or a plan of action.
- Non-Compete agreement disputes: There are variances in every non-compete agreement which require the skills of an experienced New Jersey employment attorney to review and analyze the terms in order to determine whether the restrictions are enforceable.
- Government compliance: When there are issues regarding how your business is handling and complying with a government law, it is wise to retain an experienced business attorney to resolve issues that sprout up against agencies such as the IRS or SEC.
Contact an Experienced Cherry Hill Commercial Litigation Attorney Today to Discuss Your New Jersey Business Needs
To speak with an experienced New Jersey business litigation attorney, contact Bramnick, Rodriguez, Grabas, Arnold & Mangan, LLC anytime. Call us at 877.423.4878 or fill out our convenient online contact form to get started on your business dispute today. With offices located in Newark, Westfield, Scotch Plains, East Brunswick, Cherry Hill, and Clifton, our law firm makes it easy for business owners to obtain the legal advice and representation they need.