Business Law Attorneys Newark, NJ
Experienced Business Lawyers with Six New Jersey Locations: Newark, Scotch Plains, Westfield, East Brunswick, Elizabeth, Cherry Hill, and Clifton, NJ
New Jersey business owners compete in complex and demanding local, national, and global marketplaces. That is why they need the advice and representation of an experienced business law attorney to protect their interests and preserve their bottom line. At Bramnick, Rodriguez, Grabas, Arnold & Mangan, LLC, our New Jersey business lawyers do just that. We help businesses of all sizes take full advantage of opportunities while protecting them against legal matters that could negatively affect their profitability.
How Our Lawyers Protect NJ Business Clients in Union County, Camden County, and Essex County, New Jersey
We offer a wide range of services to our business clients. These services include:
- Business divorce and dissolution: When you wish to wind up your business, it is important to do it correctly under the procedures outlined in New Jersey law. We can also help when clients wish to separate from a business, either because they want to operate separately or because they no longer wish to be involved in any business.
- Formation of business entity: Our attorneys help new business owners choose among different types of businesses, such as LLC (limited liability company), LP (limited partnership), sole proprietorship, and corporations such as S-corp and C-corp. Our NJ business formation lawyers will advise you about the pros and cons of each type of business and help you choose the entity that is right for your circumstances.
- Contract preparation and review: Whether another party asks you to sign a contract or you want us to draw up a new contract, we will make sure that the contract language protects you and your business.
- Mergers and acquisitions: If you wish to purchase an existing business or incorporate it into your current operations, our NJ mergers and acquisitions attorneys know how to protect your interests.
- Contract disputes: If you need to enforce another party’s compliance with a contract or you cannot agree on the interpretation of a contract, our New Jersey business lawyers can help. If a dispute cannot be resolved informally, we can litigate to seek the best possible outcome for you and your business.
- Shareholder agreements: We draft agreements to protect shareholders’ investments and define the rights and obligations of both shareholders and the company. A comprehensive shareholder agreement can help you save on future legal costs by preventing disputes.
- Partnership disputes: We help businesses resolve disputes among partners in the business.
- Employee law: Employees are key to the success of any company. However, they are governed by state and federal laws and regulations that businesses must follow. Our NJ employment law attorneys help businesses understand and comply with the laws that apply to their workforce.
On top of that long list of services we also offer services related to estate planning, corporate business law, intellectual property, selling a business, and starting a business.
Contact an Experienced Cherry Hill Business Law Attorney Today to Discuss Your New Jersey Business Needs
To speak with an experienced New Jersey business lawyer, contact us anytime. Call Bramnick, Rodriguez, Grabas, Arnold & Mangan, LLC or contact us online. With offices in Newark, Westfield, Scotch Plains, East Brunswick, Cherry Hill, and Clifton, our law firm makes it easy for business owners to obtain the legal advice and representation they need to succeed.