Available 24/7 866.845.5571

Car Accidents

Available 24 Hours a Day. 7 Days a Week

Union County Car Accident Lawyers

Free Initial Consultation

If you have been seriously injured in a car accident in New Jersey, let our lawyers deal with the state’s complex no-fault insurance laws. We will pursue the compensation you need, so you can concentrate on your health and your family.

Our Union County car accident attorneys have guided hundreds of car accident injury victims through the complexities of New Jersey’s no-fault auto insurance law. We serve car accident victims throughout the state of New Jersey, including Scotch Plains, Clark, Plainfield, Fanwood, and Westfield.

Get Free Advice From An Experienced Personal Injury Lawyer. All You Have To Do Is Call 866-845-5571 or Fill Out Our Free Case Evaluation Form.

Our car accident lawyers have an outstanding record of success verdicts and settlement for our clients, including:

Our wrongful death lawyers handle all car accident injury cases on a contingency fee basis. This means you pay no attorney fees unless we obtain compensation for you. Our goal is always to help you obtain the maximum financial recovery.

Taking Care of Your Medical Bills After a New Jersey Car Crash

In New Jersey, your medical bills are paid by your own insurance in most cases. You will need to pre-certify treatment after 10 days, or your medical coverage could be denied. Depending on your auto insurance policy, you may have to prove that you have a permanent injury to receive compensation from the at-fault driver. If you selected the lawsuit limitation option, our lawyers will explain what the permanent injury threshold means and help you prove your permanent injury case. We are experienced in helping clients with neck injury, back injury, and other types of car accident injury, which can be contested by insurance companies. We also offer experienced legal counsel in car accident claims involving catastrophic injuries, such as brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, and other serious injuries.

Find Out What Your Case Is Worth – Call 866-845-5571 or Fill Out Our Free Case Evaluation Form.

Our firm will take care of your medical bills, your property damage, and all forms related to your own insurance. We will not expect you to do anything except go to the doctor and receive the medical care you need to get better. If the insurance company denies your Personal Injury Protection (PIP) payments, our lawyers will handle your PIP arbitration at no extra cost.

If your personal injury or wrongful death case needs to go trial, our car accident lawyers have extensive trial experience, and are capable of successfully challenging insurance companies. Jon M. Bramnick is a Certified Civil Trial Attorney by the New Jersey Supreme Court, a distinction held by only four percent of New Jersey lawyers, so you can trust that your case will be handled with the utmost skill and attention, in or out of court.

Free Initial Consultation — Contact Our Scotch Plains Automobile Accident Attorneys

Contact our personal injury law firm today to schedule your free initial consultation with a skilled New Jersey car accident lawyer. We offer direct access to our attorneys 24 hours a day, just call our Scotch Plains office at (908) 322-7000 to reach us. If you cannot come to our office, we will come to you. We can also assist clients who speak Spanish, French, and Polish.

Frequently Asked Questions About Car Accident Claims in New Jersey

FAQ: The insurance company called saying that they have questions about my car accident injuries. Should I speak with them?

No. While you will eventually be required to answer their questions, it is always best to talk with a lawyer first. Even if they only want a verbal statement, you have the right to speak with a lawyer first. Insurance companies are always pursuing one goal: they want to pay as little compensation as possible. This holds true whether it is your own insurance company or the at-fault driver’s insurance company. An experienced lawyer can help you avoid saying something that could damage your case later.

FAQ: New Jersey is a no fault insurance state. Does that mean that I can only recover compensation from my own insurance company?

No. It means that you first recover compensation for damages like your medical bills and part of your lost wages through your policy’s personal injury protection (PIP) coverage. Additional losses, including compensation for pain and suffering, can be recovered by making a claim against the at-fault driver’s insurance company if your injuries were serious.

FAQ: Should I call the police after a car accident?

Yes. Even if the at-fault driver tries to convince you to avoid calling the police because of insurance rate hikes, you should call the police. In car accidents where property damage exceeds $500, New Jersey requires a police report. A police report protects your rights even if you do not initially think that you suffered any serious car accident injuries.

DISCLAIMER:  Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.




Motorcycle Accident




Bus Accident




Bicycle Accident

view all case results