Garden State Parkway Tailgating Lawyers
Ticketed for Tailgating on the GSP in New Jersey? Bramnick Law Can Help You
The Garden State Parkway runs for 172 miles from the southern end to the northern end of the state. Due to the regularity of traffic on this roadway, it is closely watched for traffic violations. A common traffic violation on the Garden State Parkway is tailgating.
Pursuant to N.J.S.A. 39:4-89:
- The driver of a vehicle shall not follow another vehicle more closely than is reasonable and prudent, having due regard to the speed of the preceding vehicle and the traffic upon, and condition of, the highway.
- The driver of a motor truck when traveling upon a highway, outside of a business or residence district, shall not follow another motor truck within one hundred feet, but this shall not be construed to prevent one motor truck overtaking and passing another.
Tailgating Tickets on the Garden State Parkway in New Jersey
If you receive a ticket for tailgating on the Garden State Parkway, it is important to consult with a lawyer who is familiar with the laws and issues relevant to traffic violations in New Jersey. These penalties may include increased insurance costs and substantial fines.
Experienced NJ Traffic Attorneys Help Clients Contest Tailgating Tickets on the GSP
At Bramnick, Rodriguez, Grabas, Arnold & Mangan, LLC, our lawyers regularly represent those charged with Garden State Parkway tailgating offenses and other motor vehicle matters. Gary Grabas, Casey Woodruff and Robert Rowbotham are all former Prosecutors. Jon M. Bramnick is a Certified Civil Trial Lawyer with over 30 years of trial experience.
Our firm will fight to protect your rights. We have successfully defended individuals charged with a variety of traffic violations, including:
- Driving Without a License
- Leaving the Scene of an Accident
- Failure to Produce License, Insurance or Registration
- Careless Driving
- Failure to Maintain Insurance
- Driving While Suspended or Revoke
- Failure to Observe Traffic Signal
- Drunk Driving (DWI / DUI)
- Reckless Driving
- Refusal to Submit to a Breathalyzer / Alcotest
Free Consultations Available – Garden State Parkway Tailgating Attorney
If you have been charged with tailgating and would like to speak with one of the firm’s traffic ticket lawyers, you can contact us to schedule your free initial consultation at (908) 322-7000. We offer direct access to our attorneys 24 hours a day. If you cannot come to our office, we will come to you. We can also assist clients who speak Spanish, French, and Polish.