Traffic Ticket Attorneys in Morristown, NJ
Morristown Traffic Lawyers Will Help You Avoid Fines & Points on Your License for Tickets
If you receive a traffic ticket in Morristown, it is important to consult with a Morristown traffic ticket lawyer as many traffic offenses carry significant penalties. These penalties may include substantial fines, a suspension of your driver’s license, and increased insurance costs.
Traffic tickets arising out of Morristown, New Jersey are generally handled in the Morristown Municipal Court. The Morristown Municipal Court is located at 200 South Street in Morristown. The Honorable Michael J. Noonan presides over the Court. Mary Ann Dillon is the Court Administrator.
Bramnick Law Handles DWI Cases, Speeding Tickets, and All Other Traffic Offenses in Morristown, NJ
The law firm of Bramnick, Rodriguez, Grabas, Arnold & Mangan, LLC handles traffic ticket cases in Morristown Municipal Court and throughout New Jersey. Some of the more common traffic ticket offenses arising out of Morristown, New Jersey include:
- Drunk Driving: DWI/DUI
- Unsafe Lane Change
- Refusing to Submit to a Breathalyzer
- Driving on a Suspended or Revoked License
- Driving Without Insurance
- Careless or Reckless Driving
- Leaving the Scene of an Accident
- Illegal or Improper Right or Left Turn
- Failure to observe traffic signals
- Failure to observe traffic lanes Failure to stop or yield
Traffic tickets and violations issued by the Morristown Police Department cover a wide array of motor vehicle offenses. At Bramnick, Rodriguez, Grabas, Arnold & Mangan, LLC, our attorneys possess the knowledge, skill and experience to handle all Linden traffic tickets and motor vehicle matters. Gary Grabas, Casey Woodruff and Robert C. Rowbotham, II are all former Prosecutors. Jon M. Bramnick is a New Jersey “Super Lawyer” with over 30 years of trial experience. Our Morristown traffic ticket lawyers are always available to discuss your case and represent you in Morristown Municipal Court
Free Consultations Available – Morristown Traffic Ticket Attorney
If you would like to speak with one of the firm’s attorneys to discuss a traffic ticket, you can reach us at (908) 322-7000. We offer free initial consultations and are available 24 hours a day.
Directions to Morristown Municipal Court:
200 South St
Morristown, NJ 07960
- Take Route 78 East to Exit 48, merge onto NJ-24W towards Millburn.
- Keep left at the fork, follow signs for I-287S/Somerville and merge onto I-287 South.
- Take exit 35 for Madison Ave/NJ-124. Turn right onto NJ-124/Madison Ave.
- Go about a quarter mile, destination will be on the right.
For more information about Morristown Municipal Court, you can contact the Court at (973) 292-6687.