Medical Malpractice Lawyers Elizabeth, NJ
Elizabeth, New Jersey Medical Malpractice Attorneys
Being sick is frightening. This is especially true when you don’t know what is wrong or if you face lengthy surgeries or painful tests. However, you should be able to feel confident that your medical providers will do everything they can to get you through diagnosis and treatment successfully. Unfortunately, medical mistakes committed by doctors, nurses, pharmacists and therapists are an all-too-frequent cause of poor outcomes. In some cases, these poor outcomes involve serious injury, additional illnesses, and even death.
If you were harmed or a loved one died because of the negligence of a medical provider in Elizabeth or anywhere in New Jersey, it is important to find out about your legal rights and options. You may be able to obtain compensation that could help you recover and move forward with your life to the extent you are able. At the Elizabeth, NJ law firm of Bramnick, Rodriguez, Grabas, Arnold & Mangan, LLC, our medical malpractice attorneys help clients fight back against negligent medical providers and obtain much-needed compensation. Call us today to schedule a free consultation to discuss your case. If you cannot come to our Elizabeth office, we will visit you at home or in the hospital.
Elizabeth, NJ Attorneys Handling All Types of Medical Malpractice Claims
Medical malpractice is a term that covers a wide variety of actions and inactions. Our Elizabeth legal team handles all types of cases arising from the negligence of medical providers, including:
- Birth injuries
- Failure to diagnose cancer and other serious illnesses
- Delay of diagnosis that postpones needed treatment
- Anesthesia mistakes such as failing to monitor patient or failing to screen patient for allergies
- Brain injuries
- Emergency room errors
- Hospital-acquired infections
- Medication errors that include incorrect medication, wrong dose, and wrong patient instructions
- Surgical errors that include operating on the wrong body part, leaving sponges and tools in an incision, and nerve or organ damage
When mistakes like these occur in an Elizabeth or Union County hospital, we send a message to medical providers that they must be held accountable for their negligence and for the injuries they caused.
Why Hire Our Elizabeth Lawyers for Your Medical Malpractice Case?
There are many attorneys in this area of New Jersey who say they handle medical malpractice claims. Why should you choose our Elizabeth lawyers? Here are some things to consider:
- We have been handling cases like yours for more than 25 years
- We use nationally recognized medical experts who help us tell the story of what happened to you and why the provider violated the established standard of care through negligence
- Our legal team includes an attorney certified in Civil Trial Law by the Supreme Court of New Jersey
- Our firm is known for building strong cases that seek maximum compensation for injured clients, including thoroughly reviewing medical records, interviewing all medical personnel who can testify to what happened, and correctly calculating the full value of your case
We know that the other side is fighting not only to avoid paying your claim, but also to stay in the medical profession. That means they will not acknowledge negligence and errors easily or quickly. Our Elizabeth medical malpractice attorneys believe strongly that negligent medical personnel should not be allowed to continue practicing and injuring patients the way they injured you. That is why we fight hard for every client.
Contact Our Elizabeth, NJ Medical Malpractice Lawyers for a Free Consultation
Medical malpractice cases are among the most complex of civil cases. Nevertheless, our law firm has the experience, resources and record of accomplishment to give your case the full attention it deserves. We prepare every medical negligence case thoroughly in case it goes to trial. If a negligent mistake by the negligent mistakes of a medical provider or institution, call or contact us online to schedule a free consultation about your case. You will find us sympathetic, compassionate, and determined.
About Elizabeth, New Jersey
Elizabeth is the fourth-largest city in the state of New Jersey. As a result, it is home to numerous medical institutions that include:
- Metro Community Medical Care
- Trinitas Regional Medical Center
- VA Medical Clinic
- MD Care Urgent Care Center
- Advanced Medical Care Group
- Concentra Urgent Care
- Morris Avenue RX and Health Center
- True Care Mental Health Center
- Neighborhood Health
We urge people who believe that the negligence of a medical provider caused them injury to contact the Elizabeth branch of Bramnick Law.