New Jersey Turnpike Tailgating Lawyers
NJ Turnpike Traffic Attorney Represents Clients Ticketed for Tailgating
The New Jersey Turnpike is one of the most heavily used roadways in the country. Therefore, the Turnpike is closely watched for traffic violations by law enforcement. A common traffic violation that is strictly enforced is tailgating.
Pursuant to N.J.S.A. 39:4-89:
- The driver of a vehicle shall not follow another vehicle more closely than is reasonable and prudent, having due regard to the speed of the preceding vehicle and the traffic upon, and condition of, the highway.
- The driver of a motor truck when traveling upon a highway, outside of a business or residence district, shall not follow another motor truck within one hundred feet, but this shall not be construed to prevent one motor truck overtaking and passing another.
If you receive a ticket for tailgating on the New Jersey Turnpike, it is important to consult with a lawyer who is familiar with the laws and issues relevant to traffic violations in New Jersey. These penalties may include increased insurance costs and substantial fines.
At Bramnick, Rodriguez, Grabas, Arnold & Mangan, LLC, our lawyers regularly represent those charged with New Jersey Turnpike tailgating offenses and other motor vehicle matters. Gary Grabas, Casey Woodruff and Robert Rowbotham are all former Prosecutors. Jon M. Bramnick is a Certified Civil Trial Lawyer with over 30 years of trial experience.
Traffic Violations on the New Jersey Turnpike
Our firm will fight to protect your rights. We have successfully defended individuals charged with a variety of traffic violations, including:
- Driving While Suspended or Revoke
- Failure to Observe Traffic Signal
- Failure to Produce License, Insurance or Registration
- Refusal to Submit to a Breathalyzer / Alcotest
- Failure to Maintain Insurance
- Reckless Driving
- Careless Driving
- Driving Without a License
- Leaving the Scene of an Accident
- Drunk Driving (DWI / DUI)
Free Consultations Available – New Jersey Turnpike Tailgating Attorneys
If you have been charged with tailgating and would like to speak with one of the firm’s traffic ticket lawyers, you can contact us to schedule your free initial consultation at (908) 322-7000. We offer direct access to our attorneys 24 hours a day. If you cannot come to our office, we will come to you. We can also assist clients who speak Spanish, French, and Polish.