Se Habla Espanol


Bramnick Law Logo

Non-Immigrant Visas

Call Or Visit One of Our Seven Locations

Non-Immigrant Visas Lawyer in Elizabeth, NJ

Newark Immigration Attorney Michael Noriega Helps Residents Obtain Non-Immigrant Visas in New Jersey

The United States welcomes hundreds of thousands of visitors each year from all over the world. Some of these foreigners include tourists, students, trade partners, diplomats, temporary workers, and investors. While most of these individuals do not intend to move here permanently, they still must obtain legal permission (in the form of a non-immigrant visa) to enter the US and remain for the duration of their intended stay.

However, the United States grants a limited number of non-immigrant visas annually. The fastest and most efficient way to obtain one is to enlist the guidance of an experienced immigration lawyer who knows the policies and paperwork required to complete the non-immigrant visa process correctly. Call Michael Noriega, Esq. for guidance today.

Which Non-Immigrant Visas Are Available to Foreign Visitors?

Depending on the nature of your visit to the U.S., there are different types of visas available, including:

  • B1 & B2 Visas: These are issued to temporary visitors of the country on business or pleasure. The B1 visa is issued to an individual visiting the country for business purposes on behalf of a foreign employer. “Business purposes” can be a meeting, conference or contract negotiation. The B2 applies to a person visiting for leisure, pleasure, or simply tourism.
  • F1-Visa: This visa applies to foreign students. Foreigners looking to commit to full-time schooling in a U.S. educational institute (which is authorized to enroll foreign students), may apply for this visa.
  • J1-Visa: This visa applies to those involved in an exchange visitor program. If you’re a foreign student, an expert in a certain field, a scholar or a medical intern (among other occupations), you may apply for a J1 visa.

Michael Noriega Assists in Obtaining Special Non-Immigrant Visa Status

Have you been the victim of a crime in the United States? Were you the victim of a crime in your country and are afraid to return? Under certain circumstances, the United States will grant visa status to individuals who prove that they have been victims. Mr. Noriega’s criminal defense background and knowledge of the immigration laws allow him to assist many individuals who have suffered harm and are eligible to receive Visa’s in this country. If you or a loved one have been the victim of a serious crime, please call us today to receive a confidential consultation to discuss whether you qualify for one of these Protective Visas.

  • S-Visa: If a non-citizen was the victim or a witness to a crime, or has information that may assist a law enforcement agency, they may be eligible to apply for an S-Visa to remain in the country pending the outcome of that matter. Depending on the length of the case, they may also be eligible to apply for permanent resident status.
  • T-Visa: For those who have been a victim of human trafficking and are in the US, American Samoa or the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, you may be eligible for the T-Visa. This is provided that you are considered “admissible” in the US, you are willing to provide law enforcement with assistance in your human trafficking case (or are under 18 or have suffered physical and mental trauma, making unable to cooperate) and able to prove that you will be in danger if you are returned to your country.
  • U-Visa: If you’ve been a victim of a violent crime and you are willing to assist law enforcement officials in bringing the assailants to justice, you may be eligible for a U-non-immigrant status.

Call Cherry Hill Immigration Attorney Michael Noriega, Esq. Today to Apply for Your Non-Immigrant Visa

When it comes to immigration law in America, there are many rules, regulations, restrictions, limits, and parameters that make the process overwhelmingly confusing. You need a knowledgeable attorney who has helped countless individuals before you complete non-immigrant visa applications. If you choose to proceed without legal guidance, and make a mistake in the application process or fail to meet certain deadlines, your visa may be denied or you may be forced to leave the US earlier than you wish.

Michael Noriega, Esq. has been working in immigration law since 2008. He speaks English, Spanish and Portuguese and will expert guidance throughout the application process. Call us today or fill out our convenient contact form to get started. Mr. Noriega works with clients throughout New Jersey including: Plainfield, Passaic, Newark, Union City, Jersey City, Trenton, Camden, Elizabeth, and Edison.



Free Consultation for Personal Injury
and Criminal Cases only

Recent Personal Injury Case Results


Since 1984, the law office of Bramnick, Rodriguez, Grabas, Arnold & Mangan, LLC has worked tirelessly to deliver proper compensation to those involved in personal injury accidents throughout New Jersey. If the best settlement for your claim is not offered, our experienced trial lawyers are prepared to take your case before a New Jersey Superior Court jury.

View More Results