NJ Trial Attorney Jon Bramnick to Be Honored with James J. McLaughlin Award
Jon M. Bramnick, a distinguished member of the legal team at Bramnick, Rodriguez, Grabas, Arnold & Mangan, LLC, is set to receive yet another accolade in his distinguished career: the James J. McLaughlin Award.
The James J. McLaughlin Award is presented to a lawyer who has demonstrated civility, legal competence and professionalism in the practice of civil trial law. Only top NJ trial lawyers and former judges are eligible to receive the honor. The prestigious award will be presented to Mr. Bramnick at the annual James J. McLaughlin Award Dinner on February 18, 2016.
Among Mr. Bramnick’s many other honors in New Jersey are:
- Being presented with the Robert B. Meyner Award from the Bar Association
- Being named the Professional Attorney of the Year by the Union County Bar Association
- Being named Legislator of the Year by the New Jersey Conference of Mayors and the New Jersey Chamber of Commerce
- Receiving the Hospital Association Assemblyman of the Year Award
- Receiving the Guardian of Small Business Award from the National Federation of Independent Business
Jon Bramnick is currently serving his sixth term in the New Jersey General Assembly as a representative of Union County, Somerset County and Morris County. Mr. Bramnick is also the NJ Assembly Minority Leader, a position he has held for three terms.
Additionally, as one of the named partners in the law firm of Bramnick, Rodriguez, Grabas, Arnold & Mangan, LLC, Jon M. Bramnick is dedicated to representing accident victims in personal injury cases throughout New Jersey.
If you or a loved one has been injured in an auto accident, a slip & fall accident or any other type of accident in New Jersey, Jon M. Bramnick and the team of skilled personal injury lawyers at Bramnick, Rodriguez, Grabas, Arnold & Mangan, LLC can help you. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation about your case.