Marijuana Possession Lawyer in West Orange, NJ
West Orange Marijuana Possession Attorneys Defend Clients Against Serious Drug Charges
Charges alleging the possession of marijuana in West Orange, NJ are quite serious. At Bramnick, Rodriguez, Grabas, Arnold & Mangan, LLC, our attorneys possess the knowledge and skill to handle marijuana possession cases and all other West Orange criminal matters. Gary Grabas, Casey Woodruff and Robert C. Rowbotham, II are all former Prosecutors. Jon M. Bramnick is a New Jersey “Super Lawyer” with over 30 years of trial experience. If you have been charged with marijuana possession in West Orange, it is wise to immediately seek the assistance of a West Orange marijuana possession lawyer.
West Orange Marijuana Possession Penalties
Under N.J.S.A. § 2C:35-16, a conviction for marijuana possession may result in some or all of the following consequences:
- Driver’s license suspension of at least 6 months and up to 2 years.
- A fine that may be up to $1,000.
- Up to 6 months imprisonment in the Essex County Jail.
West Orange Municipal Court handles all cases involving the possession of 50 grams or less of marijuana. Those cases involving an amount of marijuana greater than 50 grams are handled by the Essex County Superior Court. The Essex County Superior Court is located at 50 West Market Street in Newark, NJ. The West Orange Municipal Court is located at 66 Main Street located in downtown West Orange.
Free Consultations Available – West Orange Marijuana Possession Lawyers
973. 273. 0023
If you have been charged with marijuana possession in West Orange, it is important to consult with a New Jersey marijuana possession lawyer. Our criminal defense attorneys know how to protect your rights. For a free consultation, contact us at 973.273.0023. We can be reached 24 hours a day.
Directions to Downtown West Orange
From the North and NY City:
- Take the GW Bridge to I-95 South. Stay on I-95 South to Route 280 West, follow directions below from the East.
From the South and Philadelphia:
- Take NJ Turnpike/I-95 North. Take Exit 11 for the Garden State Parkway. Take the Garden State Parkway North to Exit 145 for Route 280 West. Follow directions below from the East.
From the East:
- Take 280 West to Exit 10. Turn Right onto Northfield Avenue. To go to Main Street, take Northfield Ave. to the light and make a sharp left onto Main Street. To go to Valley Road, take Northfield Ave. to light and make a right onto Valley Road.
From the West:
- Take 80 East to Route 280 East towards Newark and the Oranges. On Rte 280 East, get off at Exit 9 for Mt. Pleasant Ave. to Montclair and West Orange. Turn Left onto Mt. Pleasant Avenue, take to light at Main St. Turn left for the Main Street business district. Turn Right for the Valley Road/Northfield Ave. area of the downtown.